What is Family Planning?
Family planning is a voluntary informed decision made by an individual or a couple on when to start having children, how many, the interval and when to stop. The interval should not be less than 2 years
Family Planning, Plan a manageable family for a better life
- Mothers are healthier when risk pregnancies are avoided
- Give enough time and opportunity to love and provide attention to the husband and children
- Gives more time to the family and personal advancement
- Delayed 1st and 2nd pregnancy lets young people stay in school
- Parents have more time to work and be with their children
- Babies are healthier when risk pregnancies are avoided
- Get all attention, security, love and care they deserve.
- Lightens the burden and responsibility in supporting his family
- Give him time for his family and his own personal advancement
- Gives enough time for recovery in case of sickness
- Smaller families mean more money to procure food for families and assured security from community